<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Current Chaos Manor mail: "Hi. It's not clear from the site but Lucas Learning was shut down a about a year or so ago. My wife was an instructional designer there. She was really excited by the mission of the company. But it turned out to be a little too much like a lot of dot coms here in northern CA. Visionary leader, dedicated staff, and horrendous middle management.

Still, there is a lot of good content in many of their products. I spent several weekends playing through all the Pit Droids levels, and I don't even really like those types of puzzle games.

On another topic, I'm a recent mac convert, but coming from the linux side. I'm a software developer and gave up on windows after mozilla 1.0 came out. I have little use for any of the tools in Office so a workable web browser was the only thing holding me back. I then switched to the mac when I got a chance to try os x on a friends iMac. It was everything I hoped linux would become."
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?